POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : normal average bug (?) in beta6 : Re: normal average bug (?) in beta6 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: normal average bug (?) in beta6
From: Peter Popov
Date: 4 Sep 1998 15:55:55
Message: <35f037bb.0@news.povray.org>
Geoff Stockham wrote in message <35efda78.0@news.povray.org>...

>Peter Popov wrote in message <35eb0763.0@news.povray.org>...
>>I need to know if others have noticed this before I consider sending a bug
>>report.
>

>Why couldn't you find an unusual interesting bug instead of a normal
average
>one?
>
>Geoff

I like this one :)

I'm working on an unusual interesting bug. It is green with yellow polka
dots, has 5 legs (Bug War II veteran) and it's body is a asinh julia
fractal.

Just kidding.

Peter

P.S. BTW, do you when and under what circumstances the slang "bug" was first
used? It's an old computer freaks' joke.