POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Superpatch? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:28:33 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Superpatch?
Date: 20 Aug 1998 00:15:31
Message: <35db94d3.0@news.povray.org>
Just curious, what happened with the "superpatch" I saw mentioned a lot in
the near past? Is it postponed until 3.1 is out? Yesterday I downloaded
poviso and tmpov from Twyst's site, I guess they are the newest versions.
What about a merge of them both? I am also curious if the light dispersion
and infinite light patches will be in the "superpatch" some day. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--Peter

pet### [at] usanet

Post a reply to this message