POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Motif Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Motif (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: William D  Hayden
Subject: POV-Motif
Date: 15 Jun 1998 22:53:43
Message: <3585DE37.59DE@computek.net>
Hi all.

For those of you unfamiliar with POV-Motif, it is an X/Motif front end
for POV-Ray.  You don't need Motif to run POV-Motif, since it is
statically linked with the Motif toolkit.  It is available for Solaris
and Linux at:

http://www.cmpu.net/public/wdh/pov_motif

I am currently gathering a wish list for the next revision.  Any and all
suggestions will be considered, and a list of features that I think I
can reasonably handle will make the final cut.  So, ask away!  What
would you like to see in the next revision?

Thanks in advance,

--

William D. Hayden

Post a reply to this message