POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vrotate implementation? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  vrotate implementation? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jason Foster aka Guido
Subject: vrotate implementation?
Date: 28 Apr 1998 01:43:56
Message: <35456C9C.D946E883@wavetech.net>
Does anyone know of a simple or could give me a simple example of
rotating lets say a sphere around a point using vrotate?  Thanx in
advance...
      /          Jason Foster, (Guido)          /
    /   ICQ#:  7641872                        /
   /   email:  anc### [at] wavetechnet         /
  /  webpage:  www.wavetech.net/~ancient1   /
 /   phone #:  (612)623-4971               /

Post a reply to this message