POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of graphical excursions Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:09:04 EDT (-0400)
  Gallery of graphical excursions (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: sulfugor
Subject: Gallery of graphical excursions
Date: 18 Feb 1998 04:52:41
Message: <34EAAF69.3494@aei.ca>
Hello all,
please take a look at my pov-ray gallery located at :

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3930/grafx.htm

the rest of the site is available through the "back to top" link.
thanks !

sulfugor

Post a reply to this message

From: GrimDude
Subject: Re: Gallery of graphical excursions
Date: 21 Feb 1998 13:05:04
Message: <34ef1a31.0@news.povray.org>
Very nice! Your Mars temple could very well be a Strogg altar (Quake II).

--
Paul Hinds
gri### [at] swbellnet

Post a reply to this message