POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of graphical excursions : Re: Gallery of graphical excursions Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gallery of graphical excursions
From: sulfugor
Date: 2 Mar 1998 02:19:04
Message: <34FA5D68.6CE2@aei.ca>
Alain CULOS wrote:

> Hi '---' (are you ashamed to even give your nickname),
>
> I haven't but just looking at the 'Organisation' field in the first post of this
thread lets you know a lot, so I just won't even attempt to check the address,
> Thanks for pointing out care was required,

Care about what ?  the organization line is a joke, which obviously got
lost on you. There is no porn on my site if that's what you 're
suggesting.
lighten up, you and that --- character , geez!

PS : actually you 're right, my site is actually the world center for
distribution of christian porn, the most taboo form of porn ever,
make.money.fast!!!!!! (tm) with christian porn !!

--
  remove "spamkiller" from sul### [at] aeispamkillerca

	"The stars that saw the birth of our ancestors shall watch
	our descendant's last steps on Earth ..  "
                                      -AT THE GATES(RIP)