POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of graphical excursions Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Gallery of graphical excursions (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: ---
Subject: Re: Gallery of graphical excursions
Date: 2 Mar 1998 03:24:18
Message: <34fa758d.0@news.povray.org>
Good joke!  Actually I thought it was quite funny!

Don't knock Alain, you never can be *too* careful on the Internet.

Anyway, very funny, I'm sure others will get a laugh, I was just being
cautious.

P.S.  I'd looked at your site prior to writing the first message and I must
say your images are very good!

Post a reply to this message

Thanks for this and that, another lesson, still I don't appreciate this sorta joke, to
dark for me - too many real life problems on that subject line these times I think.

Of course I like my images but they're pretty easy to do, a bit of modelling, some
'programming' sorta scene, and that's it, done. I'd like to go further than that, but
time is scarce ....

Cherio,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out both minus signs and both spaces from my address.

Post a reply to this message