POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gallery of graphical excursions : Re: Gallery of graphical excursions Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gallery of graphical excursions
From: sulfugor
Date: 25 Feb 1998 12:51:51
Message: <34F45A37.733F@aei.ca>
sulfugor wrote:

> Hello all,

sorry but ive had lots of difficulty accessing this newsgroup lately.
thanks to all who visited and appreciated the site :)
to the guy who wanted to mail me :
sure i could send you the source of the monster once i clean it up :)
i hope to make a better version of the cornospherosaur soon..

--
  remove "spamkiller" from sul### [at] aeispamkillerca

	"The stars that saw the birth of our ancestors shall watch
	our descendant's last steps on Earth ..  "
                                      -AT THE GATES(RIP)