POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV on AMD 64bit CPU Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  POV on AMD 64bit CPU (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: POV on AMD 64bit CPU
Date: 21 Jan 2003 17:16:50
Message: <cjameshuff-D5D6CF.17155121012003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3e2d56b8@news.povray.org>,
 "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> Yes, they use chess2.pov for POV-Ray 3.1 and as far as I know they still use
> optics.pov for POV-Ray 3.5.

Still? Meaning they've used it before?
It is definitely not a good general benchmark scene, its purpose is to
demonstrate media photons. How could they miss the new benchmark scene,
and what could make them choose optics.pov?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message