POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Editor behavior Win 3.6.1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Editor behavior Win 3.6.1 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: =Bob=
Subject: Editor behavior Win 3.6.1
Date: 16 Oct 2004 13:00:22
Message: <417153a6@news.povray.org>
Anyone else see this behavior in the editor that comes
with the Win 3.6.1 (3.6.1.id8.win32)?  It doesn't happen
in Pov 3.5. I'm using Win98.

type in some text:

Today

and save it so the editor sets the clean state.

now change a character: the letter 'd' by moving the caret in front of
the letter 'd' then press the delete key then press the letter 'g'

The editor should know the text is "dirty" and the "Save" button should
be active. Now click on the "Save" button.

Now undo twice (Ctrl+Z) which undoes the character and the deletion and
the letter 'd' should reappear.

Now delete the 'd' again then press the letter 'q' and now the "Save"
button is inactive, but it should be active.

=Bob=

Post a reply to this message