POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Saving old messages? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Saving old messages? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mark M  Wilson
Subject: Saving old messages?
Date: 27 Aug 2002 21:40:39
Message: <3D6C2A6A.6090704@att.net>
In the Linux POV, is there a specific place to find the (verbose) output
of one's most recent rendering (a la dmesg), or can you redirect the
output to a file?
TIA,
Mark W.

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Saving old messages?
Date: 28 Aug 2002 01:45:26
Message: <1poomu4kmct8mr735aotm8d4pkvvn0t5sf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:42:02 -0400, "Mark M. Wilson" <mrm### [at] attnet> wrote:
> In the Linux POV, is there a specific place to find the (verbose) output
> of one's most recent rendering (a la dmesg), or can you redirect the
> output to a file?

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/131/

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: lieven ke
Date: 10 Sep 2002 10:00:09
Message: <web.3d7dfa68b0890be52e94ffb00@news.povray.org>
Nothing to do with the previous message !  Sorry... M'not used to the
newsgroup

Few weeks ago while browsing in the POVray newsgroup, I saw a matt (type
sisal matt)
made of a large amount of height-field (and the small image was attached to
the message).

I really need it but can not find it, even by doing search.

Could someone send me the small image so that I can create a sisal matt
effect or weaven material.

Thanks a lot...

Cheers - The French Pot head Pixies from the Green Country Kenya

Post a reply to this message