POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to calculate the width of an object at a given clock time? : Re: How to calculate the width of an object at a given clock time? Server Time: 25 Oct 2020 02:49:22 GMT
  Re: How to calculate the width of an object at a given clock time?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 8 Oct 2019 17:40:00
"Kima" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> How can I calculate the final object width at first frame to estimate the camera
> location and used it in all frames?

Well, that's going to depend on the details of how your animation runs, but you
could use a loop to simulate the relative positions of the union and the camera
and store the max/min in a file, and set a flag to not run the loop from then
onward.

Or output the result to the #debug stream and then halt the render.   Then
hard-code that number into the scene.