POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : File I/O Directives Server Time: 18 Jun 2019 04:53:42 GMT
  File I/O Directives (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Stephen
Subject: File I/O Directives
Date: 9 Jun 2012 17:21:01
Message: <4fd385fd$1@news.povray.org>
There is no #open entry in the index, the “open” entry in the index
brings up a window with the entries; box, Cone, Interior, Isosurface,
Parametric & Superquadric Ellipsoid.
There is no “read” entry in the index. #read is duplicated as #read &
#read¦read.
Reach for the stars goes to Duty Cycle

There are more around this area in the windows help. Do you want them
itemised, Jim?

--
Regards
     Stephen