POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : File I/O Directives : Re: File I/O Directives Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File I/O Directives
From: James Holsenback
Date: 9 Jun 2012 16:04:46
Message: <4fd3ac5e$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/09/2012 01:21 PM, Stephen wrote:

> brings up a window with the entries; box, Cone, Interior, Isosurface,
> Parametric & Superquadric Ellipsoid.

> Reach for the stars goes to Duty Cycle
>
> There are more around this area in the windows help. Do you want them
> itemised, Jim?

Those indexentry tags only mean something on the Wiki and the Windows
version help file. I strip those tags from the standalone html versions,
and indeed (I just scanned the files) there are none to be found,
however Chris does some different process that builds the index for the
help file.

A while back, I /did/ discover a foo with some of my pattern matching
and submitted a change to the tool set I use. I think he leveraged my
code, so maybe he missed my change. Honestly don't know what's up with
the problem you're seeing.

Jim