POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Request for assistance with documentation Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:05:49 EDT (-0400)
  Request for assistance with documentation (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Request for assistance with documentation
Date: 28 Feb 2010 08:44:26
Message: <4b8a733a@news.povray.org>
Folks,

If we ever want to get POV-Ray v3.7 done, we must get the documentation
updated. This is something we need community assistance with; it's not a
big job provided enough people pitch in. I've asked James Holsenback to
co-ordinate this work and he has kindly agreed. We have set up a wiki-based
framework that allows collaborative editing with export to
the final documentation to be done via some scripts.

The list of 'To Do' items can be found here:

  http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:ToDo

Ideally if we can get at least half-a-dozen folks serious in helping on
this, it would break the job down into manageable pieces.

If you'd like to volunteer, please followup to this posting and also drop
an email to Jim via jholsenback at [deletethis]povray.org.

thanks in advance,

-- Chris Cason
   Team co-ordinator

Post a reply to this message