POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Rewrite? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 21:55:14 EDT (-0400)
  Rewrite? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Rewrite?
Date: 2 Feb 2002 20:45:32
Message: <3c5c963c$1@news.povray.org>
So if people were to post some good re-writes of some of the older or
less worked out sections of the help file, would that be of any help to the
pov group?

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: Rewrite?
Date: 3 Feb 2002 05:23:58
Message: <Xns91AA743D08BF4seed7@povray.org>
in news:3c5c963c$1@news.povray.org Bill DeWitt wrote:

> So if people were to post some good re-writes of some of the older
> or less worked out sections of the help file, would that be of any
> help to the pov group?

Maybe.

What are sections that need to be changed, improved or added? What is
good, what is not? What can be done given a limited amount of time.

I'm currently working on re-ordering the "Advanced Shapes" section in
the beginners tutorial (should be done for the next beta). And the
bugfixes.

One thing that is missing is a media tutorial for the advanced section.
I'll try to post an outline of what should be in there the comming
week. Then some participation is neended.

Ingo

Post a reply to this message