POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Rewrite? : Re: Rewrite? Server Time
15 May 2024 00:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rewrite?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 4 Feb 2002 16:17:13
Message: <3c5efa59$1@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] homenl> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...
> in news:3c5e8608$1@news.povray.org Bill DeWitt wrote:
>
> > Sorry, it seemed to me that the answer was "NO!"
>
> Then I chose my wording completely wrong :(

    No biggie.

> What I meant was that, before anybody starts rewriting sections, I'd like
> to know what people think that should be changed added, etc.
>
> So...?

    Eh... I'm not that interested in the project. I was just wondering. I
know that while reading some of the help over the years, I saw some passages
that could be improved or corrected. All I was really asking was if this NG
was the place for such discussion and work. If it were, I would keep reading
it so that I would get to see the work happen. Otherwise I will find other
ways to waste my little pieces of spare time.