POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : POV Ray How Tos Server Time
6 May 2024 00:01:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray How Tos (Message 23 to 32 of 32)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: POV Ray How Tos
Date: 11 Mar 2002 18:49:21
Message: <3c8d4281$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote :

> Last time i checked the statistics less than half the world population
> were christians.

    But few of those non-Christians would hate Christianity so much that
they would refuse to buy a computer book simply because the title contained
a word that was partly associated with the Christian religion. It takes a
special type of hater to do that.

Post a reply to this message

>     But few of those non-Christians would hate Christianity so much that
> they would refuse to buy a computer book simply because the title contained
> a word that was partly associated with the Christian religion. It takes a
> special type of hater to do that.

This no more has anything to do with the original idea of my post.  I
never talked about hatred.

I think i was able to make the point i was trying to make so i will drop
the subject now.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,