POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Ok what happened to mine Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:54:16 EDT (-0400)
  Ok what happened to mine (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: m1j
Subject: Ok what happened to mine
Date: 17 Feb 2005 21:40:01
Message: <web.421554d9c8dc851cf7635e200@news.povray.org>
I submitted an image. It stated it was accepted. I have waited all this time
to see how well I have done and my images is not even listed. Would there
be some reason why my submission would be left out? I did not get an email
but I read that the winners would get an email. I was kust assuming mine
was not in the top 25. Now mine is not even in the list. There where 104
right? Are the last 4 not shown?

Mine was the silversmith.
> I submitted an image. It stated it was accepted. I have waited all this time
> to see how well I have done and my images is not even listed. Would there
> be some reason why my submission would be left out? I did not get an email
> but I read that the winners would get an email. I was kust assuming mine
> was not in the top 25. Now mine is not even in the list. There where 104
> right? Are the last 4 not shown?
>
> Mine was the silversmith.

Well I just found an email from the povcomp team in my secondary email
address dated Jan 30 that my entry was complete but not submitted. I am not
sure why it would not be submitted but that was what it stated.

My spam filtering on my secondary email decided the povcomp email was spam
and dumped it in that folder.

I guess I am a casualty of unfortunate events.

I will post in p.b.i