POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Ok what happened to mine : Ok what happened to mine Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Ok what happened to mine
From: m1j
Date: 17 Feb 2005 21:40:01
Message: <web.421554d9c8dc851cf7635e200@news.povray.org>
I submitted an image. It stated it was accepted. I have waited all this time
to see how well I have done and my images is not even listed. Would there
be some reason why my submission would be left out? I did not get an email
but I read that the winners would get an email. I was kust assuming mine
was not in the top 25. Now mine is not even in the list. There where 104
right? Are the last 4 not shown?

Mine was the silversmith.