POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : group submission Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  group submission (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: selsek
Subject: group submission
Date: 24 Aug 2004 18:30:01
Message: <web.412bbff061129d744d24d770@news.povray.org>
I have a project of making an entry with as much persons as possible.
It will be a showcase where each object is made by one person.
Details here: http://selsek.free.fr/povcomp/

There are already 4 persons ready for this (french pov community only).

I'll have to refine the "rules", and get a clearer organization.

Spread this message in your local communities. Thanks.

If you want to participate, answer in this thread.

selsek