POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : group submission : Re: group submission Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:50:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: group submission
From: selsek
Date: 25 Aug 2004 17:15:00
Message: <web.412d0076874934c85c2647210@news.povray.org>
> Besides, what stops someone participating in this project from buying
> the computer eg. at half price? He will basically be getting the computer
> system at half price with a small amount of effort from his own part.

Do you really think that we'll win the first prize?
I haven't thought too much about that because we haven't won yet. And the
aim for this project is to work together.

Besides that, i've updated the page to add the showcase script (early
stage).
Is there anyone interested?
If someone shows he/she will participate, that would encourage others to do
so.

selsek