POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : PovWin Crash: Seems related to meshes and reflection{1} Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  PovWin Crash: Seems related to meshes and reflection{1} (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Martin
Subject: PovWin Crash: Seems related to meshes and reflection{1}
Date: 8 Dec 2009 13:10:30
Message: <4b1e9696$1@news.povray.org>
Hello!

I was testing some texturing in meshes (because i'm very bad texturing

upload the file (190k compressed)?

More data:
//Pov 3.7 beta 34
Windows XP
Pentium 4 @ 2GHz

The dialog says: A stack overflow exception was generated at address
0x005570d7

with reflection{} less than 1.0 it renders ok

Thank you!

Post a reply to this message