POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! Server Time
15 May 2024 09:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost!
Date: 16 Sep 2009 08:02:07
Message: <4ab0d3bf$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> For me it is because the only way that I can install Pov 3.7 is to switch UAC
> off!

I was able to install it for me only, with UAC enabled, but I would like
to be able to use the "All Users" option as I do with most other software.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 16 Sep 2009 12:10:45
Message: <4ab10e05@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski <Sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote:
> Yes, I totally agree with you. I know a long time about the relative
> shortlivingness of all storage media. DVDs and CDs don't last long, a few
> years only. Also, with all the files I am working on, I would have to make
> new partial backups EACH DAY! Uhh!   :-)

  That's why incremental backupping software has been invented.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message