POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV won't render both textures Server Time
14 May 2024 02:28:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV won't render both textures (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ken
Subject: POV won't render both textures
Date: 24 Jun 1999 22:25:16
Message: <3772e88c@news.povray.org>
Can anyone see whats wrong with this...it won't render both textures. I've
been using POV for years and never seen it do this before...I'm using the
autoclock macro for animation. the only thing with texture is the sphere.

Ken

// ==== Standard POV-Ray Includes ====
#include "colors.inc" // Standard Color definitions
#include "textures.inc" // Standard Texture definitions
#include "FINISH.INC"   // Some basic finishes
#include "GLASS.INC"    // Glass textures
#include "GOLDS.INC"    // Gold textures
#include "METALS.INC"   // Metallic pigments, finishes, and textures
#include "SHAPES.INC"   // Standard objects from POV-Ray's earlier days
#include "SHAPES2.INC"  // Useful, but seldom used shapes
#include "SHAPESQ.INC"  // Pre-defined quartic shapes
#include "SKIES.INC"    // Ready defined sky spheres
#include "stars.inc"    // Some star fields
#include "stdcam.inc"   // Standard cameras
#include "STONES.INC"   // Binding include-file for STONES1 and STONES2
#include "STONES1.INC"  // Great stone-textures created by Mike Miller
#include "STONES2.INC"  // More, done by Dan Farmer and Paul Novak

#include "STONEOLD.INC"
#include "WOODMAPS.INC" // Basic wooden colormaps
#include "WOODS.INC"    // Great wooden textures created by Dan Farmer and
Paul Novak

#include "AutoClck.mcr"

sky_sphere
{
  pigment
  {
    gradient y
    color_map { [0.0 color rgb <0.7,0.7,1.0>] [1.0 color blue 0.5] }
  }
}

camera
{
  location  <0.0 , 2.0 ,-5.0>
  look_at   <0.0 , 2.0 , 0.0>
}

light_source
{
  0*x // light's position (translated below)
  color red 1.0  green 1.0  blue 1.0  // light's color
  translate <-5, 20, -10>
}

sphere
{  <0, 1, 0> 0.5
texture{Stone18}
translate <0, -4, 0>
rotate From (0, <0, 0, -45>) To_Using (1, <0, 0, 45> "S_Curve")
translate <0, 4, 0>
}

plane
{ y, 0