POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV won't render both textures : Re: POV won't render both textures Server Time
8 Jun 2024 03:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV won't render both textures
From: Ken
Date: 24 Jun 1999 22:42:31
Message: <3772ECE6.F77443E5@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:

> Can anyone see whats wrong with this...it won't render both textures. I've
> been using POV for years and never seen it do this before...I'm using the
> autoclock macro for animation. the only thing with texture is the sphere.
>
> Ken

Try commenting out --> #include "STONEOLD.INC"
and see if you get what you are looking for. I didn't check the different
include files but you are probably getting a name collision or texture
difference between the old and new versions. Oh by the way if you rely
on the newer stone.inc versions you will have to specify them as T_Stone8
and T_Stone18 respectively.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net