POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiation flickering Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:49:19 EDT (-0400)
  Radiation flickering (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Jelle Duives
Subject: Radiation flickering
Date: 5 Sep 2013 10:00:01
Message: <web.52288dba8ba81a68d27df5500@news.povray.org>
For a project we're using povray 3.7 rc6 to render a scene. For this scene (a
scene with some houses, road & cars) we enabled radiosity in order to get more
realistic images. However, when enabling radiosity, we observe a flickering
effect of lights, a sort of 'disco' effect. Do you have any idea where this
effect comes from and how to reduce this effect?

Regards Jelle

Post a reply to this message