POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 37a for Linux? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 10:59:46 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 37a for Linux? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: geep999
Subject: Beta 37a for Linux?
Date: 21 Jun 2010 06:20:01
Message: <web.4c1f3c673a13dacd380f8080@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Just a question - will there be a Beta 37a for Linux?
The Linux source is still at Beta 35a dated 13 March 2010.
And the Windows source is Beta 37 (not 37a) dated 25 April 2010.

Reading the post about "Beta 37 and C++0x" - http://tinyurl.com/328hrz9 -
I'm interested to check that the latest Slackware Linux can run the latest Beta.

I documented elsewhere a recipe - http://tinyurl.com/39say8p - to merge
Windows Beta 37 into a Linux Beta 35a tree, and was just looking to do the same
with 37a but don't find the source code.

Keep up the good work,
Peter

Post a reply to this message