POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : radiosity changes in 35a Server Time
1 Jul 2024 14:42:12 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity changes in 35a (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ken Willmott
Subject: radiosity changes in 35a
Date: 20 Feb 2010 23:45:01
Message: <web.4b80b93246cfe53b6a1983ea0@news.povray.org>
It was mentioned in another thread that beta 3.7 treats radiosity differently.
How has it changed, or where can I find information on that? Of the greatest
importance to me, is how radiant intensity calculated for radiosity is
influenced by diffuse and ambient settings (both global and object).

Post a reply to this message

> It was mentioned in another thread that beta 3.7 treats radiosity differently.
> How has it changed, or where can I find information on that? Of the greatest
> importance to me, is how radiant intensity calculated for radiosity is
> influenced by diffuse and ambient settings (both global and object).

Your best source of information are the release notes. They come with every
beta and are available on the download website.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message