POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Grayscale_Output, not working Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Grayscale_Output, not working (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: StephenS
Subject: Grayscale_Output, not working
Date: 10 May 2009 19:40:00
Message: <web.4a076576cf423e353d13c9710@news.povray.org>
When I include

Output_to_File = On
Output_File_Type = N
Grayscale_Output=true

in an .ini file, I still get color.
global_settings{hf_gray_16} as part of a scene file works in 3.6.1c, and
generates "Possible Parse Error..." correctly for 3.7b32

The change is listed in the "Changes.txt" under
[Changes between 3.7.beta.26 and 3.7.beta.27]

Do bugs need to be confirmed before being added to the new bug tracker?

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message