POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Grayscale_Output, not working : Re: Grayscale_Output, not working Server Time
5 Oct 2024 15:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grayscale_Output, not working
From: BobH
Date: 10 May 2009 23:55:08
Message: <4a07a19c$1@news.povray.org>
I had rendered one of my old scene files yesterday using the +FNg command
for the first step needed to get a HF made and didn't realize the render
window was showing color because it was already a monochrome object.

Checking what you said here I do see a color image while rendering, final
output image looks okay. Or at least I think it is... Windows 7 says it's 16
bit but Paint Shop Pro says it's only 256 colors. I haven't tried finding
out more, mainly because I don't have other image editing programs
installed.