POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : WinPOV makes a sound when interrupting rendering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  WinPOV makes a sound when interrupting rendering (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Warp
Subject: WinPOV makes a sound when interrupting rendering
Date: 3 Apr 2004 12:12:28
Message: <406ef07c@news.povray.org>
Is there any way of avoiding that? It's getting annoying.

From: Slime
Date: 3 Apr 2004 14:07:57
Message: <406f0b8d$1@news.povray.org>
>   Is there any way of avoiding that? It's getting annoying.

Control panel -> sounds?

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 3 Apr 2004 16:02:45
Message: <406f2675@news.povray.org>
Slime <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> Control panel -> sounds?

  Then how am I supposed to hear the music I'm playing with Winamp?

From: Slime
Date: 3 Apr 2004 18:43:39
Message: <406f4c2b$1@news.povray.org>
>   Then how am I supposed to hear the music I'm playing with Winamp?

No, I mean the "Sounds" tab in Sounds and Audio Devices Properties (might
have a different name in OS's other than Windows XP). At the end of the
list, you can set whether a sound plays whenever POV-Ray does certain
actions. "Render Cancelled" is one of them.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message