POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : WinPOV makes a sound when interrupting rendering : Re: WinPOV makes a sound when interrupting rendering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WinPOV makes a sound when interrupting rendering
From: Chris Cason
Date: 5 Apr 2004 19:57:34
Message: <4071f26e@news.povray.org>
"Patrick Elliott" <sha### [at] hotmailcom>:
> Hmm. Why not an option in POV-Ray to open that control panel? That solves
> the issue of both turning them on and off, as well as setting it to
> something else.

I had thought of that. The typical problem that is encounted with that approach
is finding a way of doing it that will work on every version of windows. While
there might be a single approach, I'm cynical enough to know that by this point
it's more likely that not that there isn't.

If there is an easy way to do this I'll certainly add it.

-- Chris