POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : sort.pov Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  sort.pov (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: ThH
Subject: sort.pov
Date: 3 Mar 2016 12:21:23
Message: <56d87293$1@news.povray.org>
sort.pov from /scenes/incdemo gives me an error on Linux:

File 'sort.pov' line 82: Possible Parse Error: Cannot find file 'arial.ttf',
  even after trying to append file type extension.
File 'sort.pov' line 82: Possible Parse Error: Cannot open font file.
Fatal error in parser: Cannot open file.
Render failed

Snippet from sort.pov:

8< snip >8
text{
//ttf "timrom.ttf", "Colors before sorting:", .1, 0
   ttf "arial.ttf", "Colors before sorting:", .1, 0
   pigment { rgb 1 }
   scale .8
   translate <-6, 3.9>
}

CreateBoxes(1)

text{
// ttf "timrom.ttf", "Colors after sorting (by brightness):", .1, 0
   ttf "arial.ttf", "Colors after sorting (by brightness):", .1, 0
   pigment { rgb 1 }
   scale .8
   translate <-6, -1.1>
}
8< snip >8

I'd suggest using the timrom.ttf instead of arial.ttf, because
timrom,ttf is shipped whith POV-Ray :)

--
Thorsten aka ThH

Post a reply to this message