POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : sort.pov : Re: sort.pov Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:10:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sort.pov
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 3 Mar 2016 13:21:04
Message: <56d88090$1@news.povray.org>
Le 03/03/2016 18:47, ThH a écrit :
> Am 03.03.2016 um 18:30 schrieb Bald Eagle:
>
>> Do you have your path set to include your font directory?
>>
>> Edit your povray.ini file and append
>> Library_Path="C:\WhereverYourFontsAre"
>
> Thanks Bald Eagle, but I'm on Linux here. There is no C:/... for me.
>
> I'm having a bunch of fonts installed here, but arial.ttf is not present here.
>
> Recommended timrom.ttf, because it comes with POV-Ray (should this way be present on
every system, that has our raytracer installed) and already is in sort.pov :))

arial.ttf is a font from Microsoft (well, actually Monotype), you can easily find it
on your favorite search engine, but you might need a bit of cash for internet.
That's the world of pay for your software overthere.

It's one of the largest font, in term of glyphes (3988 in version 6.80, quite an
evolution since 1.0 with 220)