POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : New semi-official development build Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  New semi-official development build (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: clipka
Subject: New semi-official development build
Date: 21 Jan 2015 18:04:42
Message: <54c0308a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

a new set of semi-official Windows binaries of the current development
branch can be found at:

https://github.com/c-lipka/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-alpha.7918791

Don't be alarmed at the "alpha" version number; being only a
semi-official release, it simply lacks an official beta number.

As always, Unix jockeys can find the latest and greatest dev source code at:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray

Post a reply to this message