POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Test of RC5 Windows installer Server Time
18 May 2024 18:51:53 EDT (-0400)
  Test of RC5 Windows installer (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: David
Subject: Re: Test of RC5 Windows installer
Date: 15 Mar 2012 09:34:06
Message: <4f61efce@news.povray.org>
Forgot to add I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

"David"  wrote in message news:4f61ef41$1@news.povray.org...

I am not getting any file association with .pov files with both RC4 and RC5.
RC3 and earlier did this okay.
If I open a .pov file I get the windows pop-up asking me to pick a program
or search for one and have to do it manually.
I thought it was perhaps my windows installation causing this but maybe its
not?

"Chris Cason"  wrote in message news:4f59d1d0$1@news.povray.org...

Folks,

I would appreciate it if some of you could sanity-check the RC5
windows installer, which may be found here:

  http://www.povray.org/beta/povwin-3.7.RC5-setup.exe

Please advise if you have any installation issues.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message