POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 RC3, One suggestion/request Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:02:11 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 RC3, One suggestion/request (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: Re: 3.7 RC3, One suggestion/request
Date: 26 Feb 2011 19:15:24
Message: <4d69979c@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:

> the same issue will be happening whatever the colour
> or pattern: sometime it will be invisible)

the same holds for the grey-checkered background pattern indicating
not yet rendered blocks. It's not likely that a real scene will match
it exactly and if it pathetically does then it's not very critical.

So a rather non-invasive method of marking blocks might be to use the
exact same pattern that is already there but with different colors, e.g.
black-red instead of gray-white.

Post a reply to this message