POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 RC3, One suggestion/request : Re: 3.7 RC3, One suggestion/request Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7 RC3, One suggestion/request
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Feb 2011 21:53:26
Message: <4d69bca6$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> And here I was just thinking it should be a plain box with an x marked
> through it... drawn sort of like the bounding boxes :)

Since the box is apparently empty until the whole box is calculated, it
would seem to be a perfectly fine solution. (I had forgotten how it looked,
but I guess I was remembering seeing entire blocks being updated instead of
individual pixels of a particular block.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"