POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : benchmark i7-970 Server Time
28 Jun 2024 11:33:03 EDT (-0400)
  benchmark i7-970 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: benchmark i7-970
Date: 27 Aug 2010 17:56:17
Message: <4c783481$1@news.povray.org>
just had a little quantum leap experience replacing my
old P4 2.6 Ghz with an i7-970 3.2 Ghz (6 physical cores).

Results of the POV-Ray benchmark using 64-bit beta 38:

One CPU:   893 pps
All CPUs: 6591 pps ;) ;) ;)

Post a reply to this message

> just had a little quantum leap experience replacing my
> old P4 2.6 Ghz with an i7-970 3.2 Ghz (6 physical cores).
>
> Results of the POV-Ray benchmark using 64-bit beta 38:
>
> One CPU:   893 pps
> All CPUs: 6591 pps ;) ;) ;)

congrats.  I see MCPov will suddenly be much more useful...

Post a reply to this message