POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Adjusting Radiosity Server Time
29 Jun 2024 11:42:15 EDT (-0400)
  Adjusting Radiosity (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Adjusting Radiosity
Date: 28 May 2010 13:51:21
Message: <4c000299$1@news.povray.org>
Hola,

Working on this section in docs:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_3.2#Adjusting_Radiosity

and came across something I'm not quite clear on. In particular the
"maximum_reuse" entry ... 3rd line into that entry refers to
"reuse_count" setting ... typo? (lifted this from change-log)

Also a general review of that section would be nice before I call this
section done. So anyone who feels inclined to have a look, please do so.
If you see anything else that needs attention, either mention it here
... or on the "talk" page for that section, and I'll follow up.

Thanks
Jim

Post a reply to this message