POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Adjusting Radiosity : Adjusting Radiosity Server Time
1 Jul 2024 14:42:09 EDT (-0400)
  Adjusting Radiosity
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 28 May 2010 13:51:21
Message: <4c000299$1@news.povray.org>
Hola,

Working on this section in docs:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_3.2#Adjusting_Radiosity

and came across something I'm not quite clear on. In particular the
"maximum_reuse" entry ... 3rd line into that entry refers to
"reuse_count" setting ... typo? (lifted this from change-log)

Also a general review of that section would be nice before I call this
section done. So anyone who feels inclined to have a look, please do so.
If you see anything else that needs attention, either mention it here
... or on the "talk" page for that section, and I'll follow up.

Thanks
Jim