POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Output File Types Server Time
30 Jun 2024 13:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Output File Types (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Output File Types
Date: 7 Apr 2010 09:24:16
Message: <4bbc8780$1@news.povray.org>
I'm working on getting output file types section updated with new types
supported as of v3.7 +fh (radiance HDR) and +fe (OpenEXR) and came across
a passage that doesn't seem to belong:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/
Documentation:Reference_Section_1.1#Output_File_Type

The passage I'm talking about is the fourth paragraph (GIF) after the
"Note" ... obsoleted +FD and +FR

Since we don't write GIF (did we ever?) ... I'm inclined to delete that
passage! Do you agree?

Jim

Post a reply to this message