POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows beta 36 Server Time
30 Jun 2024 13:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Windows beta 36 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Windows beta 36
Date: 16 Mar 2010 11:26:53
Message: <4b9fa33d$1@news.povray.org>
A windows binary for beta 36 is up at http://www.povray.org/beta/. Source
will follow soon.

There are not many bug fixes vs beta 35a. The primary change in this
release is the removal of the beta timeout in favour of a internet-based
update check (which, while available in official releases, was not part of
the windows beta until now). This allows us more flexibility in release
cycles as we concentrate on finishing the documentation and getting some of
the remaining bugs sorted.

There is still a hard timeout in the beta which is set to 1 January 2011;
the final, full release of 3.7 will be out before that runs out.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Thanks! BTW what's the status on the proximity pattern?

-Nekar Xenos-