POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : What happened to Re-render? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to Re-render? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clipka
Subject: What happened to Re-render?
Date: 19 Sep 2009 11:06:52
Message: <4ab4f38c$1@news.povray.org>
What, actually, happened with the "re-render" function?

It was quite handy when trying to render only a section of the image and
the parser would hit an error. As this leaves you with a blank preview
window, there's no way to manually pick that same section again (except
for guessing), but in 3.6 you could at least re-try rendering the very
same section via the "re-render" command.

I do miss that.

Post a reply to this message

"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> schreef in bericht
> What, actually, happened with the "re-render" function?
>
> I do miss that.

Me too. Would be very worthwhile if that was implemented again in 3.7

Thomas

Post a reply to this message