POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : max_trace_level not handled properly with blobs Server Time
4 Jul 2024 13:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  max_trace_level not handled properly with blobs (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: clipka
Subject: max_trace_level not handled properly with blobs
Date: 29 Aug 2009 15:09:03
Message: <4a997ccf$1@news.povray.org>
Apparently trace level is not handled properly with blobs using
per-component reflective or refractive textures, leading to lockups. Can
someone confirm?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Date: 1 Sep 2009 22:43:18
Message: <4a9ddbc6@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote in message
> Apparently trace level is not handled properly with blobs using
> per-component reflective or refractive textures, leading to lockups. Can
> someone confirm?

Yeah, it's stalling in hall of mirrors, trace level must not be incremented.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)