POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : motion blur in 3.7? Server Time
7 Jul 2024 06:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  motion blur in 3.7? (Message 11 to 20 of 37)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: motion blur in 3.7?
Date: 2 Sep 2009 03:19:36
Message: <527s951fsg5ehlj62b18maa5crn5eplh86@4ax.com>
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:12:22 -0300, "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg>
wrote:

>> I get a bad feeling from everyone here lately.

You do?

>Don't worry .... you're not the only one!
>
>Kind of like a bad soap opera ... huh?

Like at a dinner party where there is an argument.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Sep 2009 07:58:13
Message: <4a9e5dd5$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> "stbenge" <not### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>> I get a bad feeling from everyone here lately.
>
> Don't worry .... you're not the only one!

Yeah, what is it with people getting extra cranky lately?

> Kind of like a bad soap opera ... huh?

<cheezy organ cue>

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Like at a dinner party where there is an argument.

ha-ha exactly ... i usually step outside for a smoke when that happens

Post a reply to this message