POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 26 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 26 (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Beta 26
Date: 17 Apr 2008 17:21:27
Message: <4807bf57@news.povray.org>
I'll be working on getting a beta 26 out sometime in the next few days, no
guarantees since - as always - real life comes first, but hopefully it'll
be up by early next week.

If you folks would like to summarise what you consider to be the most
important outstanding issues, I'll see which of those I can tackle in the
time I have.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message