POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available. (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available.
Date: 27 Mar 2006 09:32:58
Message: <4427f79a@news.povray.org>
Images rendered with 3.7beta12 seem noticeably brighter than the same
image rendered with 3.6 (even when no assumed_gamma of any kind is used
in the scene). Seems to be some gamma issue still.
  For example, try textures/patterns/fractals1.pov for a remarkable
difference.

  For some reason advanced/bwstripe.pov renders very differently in
3.7beta12 than in 3.6.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message