POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format X. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format X. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jonathan Wooldridge
Subject: Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format X.
Date: 24 May 2002 22:56:08
Message: <3ceefd48$1@news.povray.org>
After installing RC5, I get this error: "Command Line Error: Unrecognized
output file format X." whenever Moray tries to render. Moray used to render
fine, and the files render when started from POV-Ray.

Has communication between the programs changed, or perhaps an .ini setting
somewhere?

Post a reply to this message